EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Received an Honours Degree in Commerce from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University
NUMBER OF YEARS EXPERIENCE – Over 35 years
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Actively involved in Income Tax, Corporate Law, Finance and Foreign Collaborations.
- There are several reported decisions in cases argued by him, which have set precedents in the field of Direct Taxation.
- He has actively participated and presented numerous papers in India & abroad in National and International Conferences such as those of IFA, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, PHD, ITAT Bar Association and CA Bodies, etc.
- He is currently the Mentor of the Direct Taxes Committee of PHD Chambers of Commerce & Industry (PHD CCI)and Co-Chairman of National Council for “Ease of Doing Business and Economic Affairs” of ASSOCHAM.
- Some other offices held by him as Member of Expert Advisory Committees of principal Chambers of Commerce and National Associations etc. are:
- Vice President – Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association
- Chairman – Direct Taxes Committee – PHD CCI
- Co-Chairman – Foreign Trade & Investment Promotion Committee – PHD CCI
- Co-Chairman Direct Taxes Committee – ASSOCHAM
- Secretary – International Fiscal Association (IFA) – India Branch
- Finance, Banking & Insurance Committee – PHD CCI
- Direct Tax & Corporate Law Committee – Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
- Finance & Banking Committee – ASSOCHAM
- Governing Body Member – Indo European Association