- The Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Reporting
- Some Due Dates Not Extended & Some Relaxation Not Granted vide Press Release dated 24.03.2020
- Key Highlights on Tax and Regulatory Matters proposed by Hon’ble Finance Minister of India Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman on 24th March 2020.
- Artificial Intelligence and Risk Advisory
- Being a Risk Advisory Professional – New Expectations
Monthly Archives: October 2019
Circular No. 121/40/2019-GST dt.11-10-2019(Refer NN.25/2019- CTR) Services provided by State Government by way of grant of alcoholic liquor licence against consideration in the form of licence fee or application fee or by any other name shall neither be treatedas supply … Continue reading
NN. 44/2019-Central Tax dated 09-10-2019 GSTR-3B for the period from October, 2019 to March, 2020 shall be furnished on or before the 20th day of the month succeeding such month.
CBIC has issued various rate notifications, to give legal effect to the decisions taken in the 37th GST council meet conducted on 20th September, 2019. Below mentioned is the gist of the rate notifications issued on 30th September, 2019 which … Continue reading
Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 (the Ordinance) has been promulgated by the President of India on September 20, 2019. The Ordinance, infer alia, inserted a new section 115BAA in the Income-tax Act, 1961 (the Act) with effect from April … Continue reading