- The Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Reporting
- Some Due Dates Not Extended & Some Relaxation Not Granted vide Press Release dated 24.03.2020
- Key Highlights on Tax and Regulatory Matters proposed by Hon’ble Finance Minister of India Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman on 24th March 2020.
- Artificial Intelligence and Risk Advisory
- Being a Risk Advisory Professional – New Expectations
Daily Archives: February 5, 2020
Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Issues Clarification On The Applicability Of TDS Provisions On Mutual Fund Dividend
Central Board of Direct Taxes vide Press Release dated 4th February, 2020 has clarified that under section 194K (proposed to be inserted vide Finance Bill, 2020), a Mutual fund shall be required to deduct TDS@10% only on dividend payment and … Continue reading