- CBIC issues clarification regarding extension of limitation under GST Law
- RBI Guidelines for Appointment of Statutory Central Auditors/ Statutory Auditors of Commercial Bank, UCBs and NBFCs
- Key Highlights of Covid Relief Packages Announced by The FM On 28th June 2021 in View of 2nd wave of Covid-19 Pandemic
- CBDT extends certain timelines & announces Exemptions for Covid-19 expenditure & ex gratia
- Compliance Check functionality of Tax Department for sections 206AB & 206CCA (applicable w.e.f 1 July 2021)
Daily Archives: June 17, 2020
Delhi High Court Allowing Petitioner to Carry Forward Transitional Credit Despite Retrospective Amendment.
Recent ruling of Delhi High Court in the case of SKH Sheet Metals Components (W.P. (C) 13151/2019) allowing petitioner to carry forward Transitional Credits by 30th June, 2020 despite Retrospective Amendment Relevant Legal Provisions: Taxpayers were mandated to file TRAN-1 … Continue reading