- Classification and Procedure for Registration of MSMEs
- Further Extension Of Certain Due Dates By CBDT vide Notification No. 35 of 2020 dated 24th June 2020
- Cost Optimization Post Covid-19
- RBI Restricts Round Tripping Through Overseas Direct Investment
- Delhi High Court Allowing Petitioner to Carry Forward Transitional Credit Despite Retrospective Amendment.
Daily Archives: June 17, 2020
Delhi High Court Allowing Petitioner to Carry Forward Transitional Credit Despite Retrospective Amendment.
Delhi High Court in the case of “SKH Sheet Metals Components” (W.P. (C) 13151/2019) has allowed the petitioner to carry forward Transitional Credits by 30th June, 2020 despite retrospective Amendment in Section 140 of the CGST Act. For details, please … Continue reading