- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Author Archives: admin
31st July 2019 is the deadline for filing your income tax return. Tax return forms requires extensive disclosure of foreign assets, Indian assets and liabilities etc. which must be properly disclosed to avoid various undue rigours from tax department.
In the 35th Council Meeting held on 21.06.2019, the following recommendations were made:
More than a year long journey of this landmark reform GST was no less than a roller coaster ride. However, the government has been making its constant efforts to pave out ways to make compliance under this law easier. And … Continue reading
The year 2017 has been a remarkable year for the businesses since the nation’s biggest tax reform ONE NATION ONE TAX- GOODS AND SERVICE TAX has been implemented. The journey of this reform has its own ups & downs but … Continue reading
The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
Manufacturing & allied activities were restricted in LLPs vide OM No. CRC/LLP/e-Forms dated 06.03.2019.