- Half Yearly Audit Report on Reconciliation of Share Capital
- Gujarat High Court Allows Refund of “Accumulated Credit on Input Service” in case of “Inverted Duty Structure”
- Income tax (17th Amendment) Rules 2020 dated 24th July,2020.
- 100 People: A World Portrait
- Delhi HC Judgement-No Right to issue Belated Deficiency Memo After Termination of Statutory Limits
Category Archives: Green Initiative
The Project “100 people: A World Portrait’’ was created to help people conceptualize the world’s staggering population. By using information from the World health organization, the World Bank, the census, the United Nations, and others, the project used the world’s … Continue reading
In honour of the 40 CRPF Martyrs at Pulwama, the Firm has planted a garden of 40 trees at the periphery of Sitamata Wildlife Sanctuary, Rajasthan.