- List of Major Amendments made by Finance Act 2022
- CBDT issues Instructions for implementation of SC ruling on Reassessment Controversy
- CBDT notifies ITR-U for filing updated ITR under section 139(8A)
- CBDT Prescribes Further Conditions for Mandatory Filing of ITR
- The Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2020
Category Archives: GST Update
NN. 44/2019-Central Tax dated 09-10-2019 GSTR-3B for the period from October, 2019 to March, 2020 shall be furnished on or before the 20th day of the month succeeding such month.
Due Date for furnishing FORM GSTR-1 for the period from July 2017 to September 2018 has been extended till October 31, 2018 for all registered persons having the aggregate turnover above Rs 1.5 crores; This includes registered persons in Kerala, … Continue reading
The government has come up with Annual Return Formats for FY 2017-18 wide Notification No. 39/2018-Central Tax ,dt. 04-09-2018.