- CBIC issues clarification regarding extension of limitation under GST Law
- RBI Guidelines for Appointment of Statutory Central Auditors/ Statutory Auditors of Commercial Bank, UCBs and NBFCs
- Key Highlights of Covid Relief Packages Announced by The FM On 28th June 2021 in View of 2nd wave of Covid-19 Pandemic
- CBDT extends certain timelines & announces Exemptions for Covid-19 expenditure & ex gratia
- Compliance Check functionality of Tax Department for sections 206AB & 206CCA (applicable w.e.f 1 July 2021)
Category Archives: GST Update
NN. 44/2019-Central Tax dated 09-10-2019 GSTR-3B for the period from October, 2019 to March, 2020 shall be furnished on or before the 20th day of the month succeeding such month.
Due Date for furnishing FORM GSTR-1 for the period from July 2017 to September 2018 has been extended till October 31, 2018 for all registered persons having the aggregate turnover above Rs 1.5 crores; This includes registered persons in Kerala, … Continue reading
The government has come up with Annual Return Formats for FY 2017-18 wide Notification No. 39/2018-Central Tax ,dt. 04-09-2018.