In an immediate follow up action of last week’s Cabinet approval for creation of the posts of Chairman and Technical Members of the National Anti-profiteering Authority under GST, the Government today issued orders appointing senior IAS officer Shri B.N. Sharma, as the first Chairman of this apex Authority in the rank of Secretary to Government of India. Continue reading
- GIST OF NOTIFICATIONS ISSUED ON 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019
- Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts