According to the latest data released by the World Bank, India’s GDP is expected to reach USD 5 trillion by 2025. After taking 60 years to reach the USD 1 trillion mark, India added the next trillion in just seven years. As per the latest IMF forecasts, India’s real GDP will grow at 7.6 % in 2016-17 and 2017-18 which is the highest among the major economies. Continue reading
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.