As the Empowered Committee of Finance Ministers granted in-principle nod to the draft of Model GST Law, it was placed in the public domain on 14 th June, 2016, with the government seeking feedback and comments from trade and industry. It is a laudable way forward with optimism to see it implemented in full swing by April 2017. Continue reading
- GIST OF NOTIFICATIONS ISSUED ON 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019
- Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts