In a ruling in favor of the construction industry, a two-judge bench of the Supreme Court, held that service tax cannot be levied on the value of goods/material supplied free of cost by a service recipient during construction. Continue reading
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.