Transaction Advisory Services (TAS)
Our Transaction Advisory services provide a complete solution from target identification, opportunity evaluation, valuations, due diligence, deal negotiations, transaction structuring, transaction documentation through to post-investment business planning and design and development of management information systems for effective decision making.
Our Regulatory Advisory Services (FEMA, RBI, and Companies Act-advisory and compliance) add strengths to our Transaction Advisory team that together bring transaction process efficiencies for our clients.
The Transaction Advisory Services vertical provides financial advisory and support services to Businesses and High Net Worth individuals in and outside India pertaining to their investments, divestments and dilutions across asset class. The TAS vertical has had the privilege of advising leading multi-billion Dollar Single Family Offices, Private Equity Funds, Non-Banking Financial Companies and Corporates across the globe across service offerings.
Our services include
- Enterprise and Equity Valuations as per globally accepted methodology (including for prescribed regulatory compliances under Income Tax Act, FEMA, et. al)
- Pre- Investment Financial Due Diligence.
- Post Investment Due Diligence to assess financial discrepancies.
- Planning, Strategizing and Documenting Information Memorandums and Pitch Books for prospective divestment or dilution from core or non-core assets.
- Planning, Strategizing and Documenting detailed Business Plans or feasibility studies for businesses including those at inception, growth phase or under reconstruction.
- Assisting in reviewing and analyzing historical data of a business to extrapolate Financial Projections to assess financial viability and sustainability of a business.
- Assisting and advising a client over the life cycles of a transaction, including identifying opportunities in or outside India, evaluating their financial viability, negotiating terms and documenting Definitive Agreements. Transactions may include the following:
- Strategic or non-strategic investments
- Merger & Acquisitions, Business Reconstruction.
- Joint ventures/foreign collaborations, franchise arrangements et. Al
- Assisting & advising in raising growth capital from private equity funds, sovereign funds, financial institutions, family offices, High Net-worth Individuals etc.
- Assisting and supporting the Investor for post investment support including periodical financial reviews and assessments, strategic reviews, sectoral reports et. al