We have a highly experienced team of corporate tax professionals to deal with an ever continuing and increasingly complex body of tax legislation. Tax planning plays an important part and our primary objective is to help mitigate the burden of taxation within the confines of the law.
Our experience with a broad spectrum of national and international clients, engaged in different businesses, gives us a wider understanding of individual business needs which is very essential for effective tax planning. Due focus is given to tax compliance and risk mitigation.
Our range of services includes:
- Corporate Tax Planning and Management including Identification of risks, planning opportunities and compliance requirements
- Identification of tax exposures and planning for tax efficiency
- Inbound investment advisory and entity set-up
- Tax advisory and planning for positions to be adopted in the tax return
- Tax representation
- Statutory compliance support
- Income tax and Withholding tax (TDS) returns
- Advance Tax
- Tax exemption certificates for lower TDS deductions
- Certification Work including issuance of various certificates and Audit Reports under Income tax Act.
- Tax diagnostic reviews
- Advisory on Withholding tax, MAT, DDT
- Regular updations on recent amendments, notifications, circulars and judgments