The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Communicating key audit matters provides additional information to users of the financial statements and auditor’s report thereon to assist them in understanding those items that, in auditor’s professional judgment, were most significant to the audit.Communicating key audit matters may also assist intended users in understanding the entity and areas of significant management judgment in the audited financial statements.
- MCA Notifies Limited Liability Partnership (Significant Beneficial Owners) Rules, 2023
- Supreme Court’s Landmark Ruling on Double Tax Avoidance Treaties (DTAA)
- Rule 114B: CBDT Amends PAN-related Rules for Foreign Companies and NRs Transacting with IFSC Banking Units
- Family Investment Fund (FIF)
- Rule 11UA: New Methods for Valuing CCPS and Unquoted Shares
December 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31