The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Communicating key audit matters provides additional information to users of the financial statements and auditor’s report thereon to assist them in understanding those items that, in auditor’s professional judgment, were most significant to the audit.Communicating key audit matters may also assist intended users in understanding the entity and areas of significant management judgment in the audited financial statements.
- CBIC issues clarification regarding extension of limitation under GST Law
- RBI Guidelines for Appointment of Statutory Central Auditors/ Statutory Auditors of Commercial Bank, UCBs and NBFCs
- Key Highlights of Covid Relief Packages Announced by The FM On 28th June 2021 in View of 2nd wave of Covid-19 Pandemic
- CBDT extends certain timelines & announces Exemptions for Covid-19 expenditure & ex gratia
- Compliance Check functionality of Tax Department for sections 206AB & 206CCA (applicable w.e.f 1 July 2021)