The purpose of communicating key audit matters is to enhance the communicative value of the auditor’s report by providing greater transparency about the audit that was performed.
Communicating key audit matters provides additional information to users of the financial statements and auditor’s report thereon to assist them in understanding those items that, in auditor’s professional judgment, were most significant to the audit.Communicating key audit matters may also assist intended users in understanding the entity and areas of significant management judgment in the audited financial statements.
- CBDT Further Extends Various Time Limits
- CBIC Levy Fee for Handling of Mismatch between Shipping Bill and GST returns in Customs Automated System
- CBIC Issues Circular for Extension of Circular No. 12_2018 Customs dated 29.05.2018
- CBIC Issues SOP on Suspension provision of GST registration
- Post Budget Interactive Session on Union Budget