Statutory Audit Services Firm
With dynamic changes in global economies & markets and an increase in business & statutory complexities and regulations, audit firms in India must go beyond the conventional assessment of numbers for conducting Statutory Audit & related services.
As a reputed audit firm in Delhi, we believe that the audit process should add value to the business and assist its management in control, compliance, strategic and operational decision making to enhance their growth prospects. We offer a wide range of audit services that are tailored to suit the specifications of each organization, drawing on our extensive experience across industries as well as our deep knowledge of Indian laws. This quality led approach means our professionals provide insightful audit services to all our clients in India.
Our Audit and Assurance Services Include
Most organizations seek multiple services under one roof while searching for audit firms in India. Therefore, we cover a broad range of services under our Audit & Assurance Services vertical to meet our clients’ requirements:
- Statutory Audit of Standalone and Consolidated Financials of Companies under Company Law
- Tax Audit as per requirements of Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Statutory Audit of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) under LLP Law
- Tax audit of Charitable Trusts under Income Tax Act, 1961
- Consultancy and Advice on Preparation of Financials in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Consultancy and Advice on Preparation of Financials in compliance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS)
- Limited Review of Financial Statements for special purposes such as for valuations, reporting etc.
- Review of Impairment of assets and preparation of Impairment study
- International Group Reporting and related compliances including consolidation of books of accounts
COVID-19 Related Services
Due to the impact of Covid-19 on businesses in India over the last year, we have also rolled out few specific services to enable clients to make better decisions:
- Post-Covid -19 event Impairment Analysis of Financial Assets/PPE
- Analysis and review of Impact of COVID 19 on financial Statements