Transaction Advisory Services
Our Transaction Advisory services provide a complete solution from target identification, opportunity evaluation, valuations, due diligence, deal negotiations, transaction structuring, transaction documentation through to post-investment business planning, and design and development of management information systems for effective decision making.
Our Regulatory Advisory Services (FEMA, RBI, and Companies Act-advisory and compliance) add strengths to our Transaction Advisory team that together bring transaction process efficiencies for our clients.
The Transaction Advisory Services vertical provides financial advisory and support services to Businesses and High Net Worth individuals in and outside India pertaining to their investments, divestments and dilutions across asset class. The TAS vertical has had the privilege of advising leading multi-billion Dollar Single Family Offices, Private Equity Funds, Non-Banking Financial Companies and Corporates across the globe across service offerings.
Our Transaction Advisory Services
We provide a broad range of transaction advisory services in India to address the various complexities arising over the life cycle of a transaction.
- Enterprise, Equity and Business Valuations Services as per globally accepted methodology (including for prescribed regulatory compliances under Income Tax Act, FEMA, et. al)
- Pre- Investment Financial Due Diligence services.
- Post Investment Due Diligence to assess financial discrepancies.
- Planning, Strategizing and Documenting Information Memorandums and Pitch Books for prospective divestment or dilution from the core or non-core assets.
- Planning, Strategizing and Documenting detailed Business Plans or feasibility studies for businesses including those at inception, growth phase, or under reconstruction.
- Assisting in reviewing and analyzing historical data of a business to extrapolate Financial Projections to assess the financial viability and sustainability of a business.
- Assisting and advising a client over the life cycles of a transaction, including identifying opportunities in or outside India, evaluating their financial viability, negotiating terms, and documenting Definitive Agreements. Transactions may include the following:
- Strategic or non-strategic investments
- Merger and Acquisitions services, Business Reconstruction.
- Joint ventures/foreign collaborations, inbound and outbound merger and acquisitions, franchise arrangements et. Al
- Assisting & advising in raising growth capital from private equity funds, sovereign funds, financial institutions, family offices, high net-worth individuals, etc.
- Assisting and supporting the Investor for post-investment support, including periodical financial reviews and assessments, strategic reviews, sectoral reports etc.
We have mitigated transaction risks for businesses across different industries with our transaction advisory services in India mentioned above.
COVID-19 Related Services
- Post COVID-19 event, Companies would need to revise their business plans & financial projections, to estimate the impact on their Enterprise valuations, to reassess their funding requirements and fundraising strategy.