Goods & Services Tax (GST) Services & Other Indirect Taxes (IDT) Services
As GST Consultants, our Indirect Tax Service vertical provides advisory services under Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other Indirect Taxes (IDT). These services are tailored to assist businesses/industries in meeting challenges pertaining to adoption of the new & evolving Goods & Service Tax laws and compliance with other applicable indirect tax laws in India.
Our GST Advisory Services include detailed analysis of the client’s business to provide tailored advice and assistance regarding their GST planning & compliances.
GST Advisory Services & Related Indirect Tax Advisory Services
A glimpse of the services offered by our GST and other Indirect tax Vertical in India is as below:
- GST Registrations: Different types of registration under GST law such as normal (regular) taxpayer, Input Services Distributor, E-Commerce Operator (TCS), TDS, etc.
- GST Audits and Certification: Conducting GST audits and Certifications thereafter.
- GST Advisory Services & Consultancy: Our team of GST Consultants offers advisory services to Domestic / International Corporates and other non-resident taxpayers on monthly/quarterly/annual retainer ships.
- GST Return Filing and Review: Assistance & support in advice, review & filing of regular returns (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual) under current GST law.
- Compliances: Assistance, advice, and support in other compliances such as transitional forms, stock forms, cancellation return, surrender application, etc.
- Refunds: Preparation, Filing, and Review of GST refund applications with supporting -annexures and related representation before the GST Department thereafter for refund application processing.
- GST Reviews: GST reviews/diagnostics/health checks due diligence.
- E-way bill: Advisory on E-way bill related rules & procedures and assistances in related compliance.
- GST Certification: GST Certification from Chartered Accountant on Input Tax Credit Availment, Refund application, etc.
- Legal Opinion: Written Legal Opinion on contemporary issues under GST law incorporating depth analysis of provisions, judicial precedents, cross-references to other relevant laws, etc.
- Business Restructuring: GST Consultancy on business reorganizations such as merger & acquisitions, demerger, slump sale, amalgamation, etc.
- Cross Border Transactions: GST Advisory and support in Cross Border transactions.
- Valuation: Transaction Valuation under GST law and related certifications thereafter.
- Anti-Profiteering: Advice and representation relating to Anti Profiteering enquiries and verifications.
- GST Trainings: Tailor-made client & industry-specific training to employees, suppliers, and associations.
- Departmental Audits: Assistance and support in audits undertaken by the department.
- GST Advance Ruling: Preparation and filing of applications along with supporting with authority for advance ruling including representation thereafter.
- Search and Seizure: Legal support in search, seizure, and inspection matters.
- Investigations: Legal support in investigations and inquiries undertaken by Anti-Evasion and other authorities.
- Litigations: Filing and Representation before various Tax Authorities in assessments, appeals, and against show-cause notices, up to CESTAT/GSTAT level.
- GST Litigation Support: Litigation support before High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Customs Duty Law: Compliances, Advisory, and Representations.
- Impact of Covid-19 on Input Tax Credit availability, GST refund, and Compliance management.
Foreign Trade Laws and Incentives scheme related services:
- Advisory services on Foreign Trade Laws and EXIM rules & regulations.
- Advisory and compliances for incentives and benefits related to the establishment of SEZ / EOU / Export units and Deemed Exports, etc.
- Advisory and representation services on Foreign Trade Policy before Directorate General of Foreign Trade including availing of incentives and benefits under Foreign Trade Policy.
GST Departmental Audit Support:
Supporting/handholding in the GST audit conducted by department to enable compliance in a timely and comprehensive manner.
“Audit” has been defined in section 2(13) of the CGST Act, 2017 and it means the examination of records, returns and other documents maintained or furnished by the registered person under the GST Acts or the rules made thereunder or under any other law for the time being in force to verify the correctness of turnover declared, taxes paid, refund claimed and input tax credit availed, and to assess his compliance with the provisions of the GST Acts or the rules made thereunder.
Section 65 of the CGST Act, 2017 empowers the Commissioner or any officer authorised by him, to carry-out audit of any registered person by issuing general order or a special order. The audit under section 65 can be for a period of a complete financial year, or a part thereof, or multiples thereof.