38 Indian Start-ups raised funding in the first week of August, 33 received a total sum of about $1392 million and 5 didn’t disclose the financial details.
Following are some key Transactions
- Edtech company Unacademy raised highest funding $440 million
- Fintech startup BharatPe raised $370 million
- Construction materials marketplace Infra.Market raised $125 million
- Yellow.ai tech startup raised $78.15 million
- Jitendra Gupta’s neo-banking platform Jupiter raised $45 million
- Dental tech startup Toothsi raised $20 million
- Employee healthcare platform Onsurity raised $16 million
- Eduvanz provides loans for skill development to students raised $13.5 million
- Insurtech startup RenewBuy raised $10 million
PDF version is attached: https://www.dpncindia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Weekly-Funding-Report-2nd-August-to-7th-August-2021.pdf
For more information please refer the link: https://entrackr.com/2021/08/funding-in-indian-startups-this-week-02-aug-07-aug/
The information contained herein is based on information available in public domain. While the information is believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Readers should conduct and rely upon their own examination and analysis and are advised to seek their own professional advice. This note is not an offer, invitation, advice or solicitation of any kind. We accept no responsibility for any errors it may contain, whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss, howsoever caused or sustained, by the person who relies upon it.