38 Indian startups raised funding, of which 32 received a total of about $797 million, meanwhile funding of other 6 remained undisclosed.
Following are some key Transactions:
- Uniphore, a conversational automation technology company, has raised $400 million and become newest addition to unicorn club at a valuation of $2.5 billion.
- Pine Labs, a merchant platform that provides financing and last-mile retail transaction technology has raised $150 million at a valuation of $5 billion.
- Social E-commerce startup, DealShare raises $45 millions at a value of $ 1.7 billions.
- Education-focused fintech startup Propelld raises $35 millions led by WestBridge Capital.
- Microlending startup SmartCoin has raised $7 million in its Series B round led by Lightrock.
- GOQii, a tech-enabled healthcare platform, has raised $50 million in its Series C round led by Sumeru Ventures.
- EventX, a SaaS based event lead generation and management startup raised $8 millions.
For more information please refer the link:- https://entrackr.com/
The information contained herein is based on information available in public domain. While the information is believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Readers should conduct and rely upon their own examination and analysis and are advised to seek their own professional advice. This note is not an offer, invitation, advice or solicitation of any kind. We accept no responsibility for any errors it may contain, whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss, howsoever caused or sustained, by the person who relies upon it.