43 Indian Start-ups raised funding in the last week of January, 35 received a total sum of about $1701.8 million. Swiggy alone mopped about $700 million.
Following are some key Transactions:
- Moglix, a B2B industrial goods marketplace startup has raised $250 million in its Series F funding round led by existing investors Tiger Global and Alpha Wave Global.
- Ola Electric, raised $200 million in a new round from Tekne Private Ventures, Alpine Opportunity Fund, Edelweiss and others, with this valuation soared to $5 billion.
- DealShare, a grocery and essentials focused social commerce startup raised $165 million in its Series E round, with this the startup joins Unicorn club at $1.6 billion valuation.
- Darwinbox, HR tech platform has raised $72 million in its Series D round led by TCV.
- ShopKirana, B2B e-commerce platform has raised $38 million in its Series C round.
- Business accounting software Vyapar has raised $30 million in its Series B round.
- Spacetech startup Skyroot Aerospace, raised $4.5 million in a bridge round to Series B.
For more information please refer the link: https://entrackr.com/2022/01/funding-and-acquisitions-in-indian-startups-this-week-24-jan-29-jan/
The information contained herein is based on information available in public domain. While the information is believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Readers should conduct and rely upon their own examination and analysis and are advised to seek their own professional advice. This note is not an offer, invitation, advice or solicitation of any kind. We accept no responsibility for any errors it may contain, whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss, howsoever caused or sustained, by the person who relies upon it.