43 Indian Start-ups raised funding in the last week of July, 39 received a total sum of about $814 million and 4 didn’t disclose the financial details.
Following are some key Transactions
- Business to business conversational messaging platform Gupshup raised highest funding $240 million
- B2B e-commerce platform OfBusines raised $160 million
- Mohalla Tech, which operates social media app ShareChat and short video sharing app Moj raised $145 million
- Travel marketplace Ixigo raised $53 million
- Baby and mother care brand Mamaearth raised $50 million
- Omnichannel direct-to-consumer beauty brand MyGlamm raised $47 million
- Homegrown skincare brand Minimalist raised $15 million
- Intercity mobility startup Zingbus raised $6 million
PDF version is attached: https://www.dpncindia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Weekly-funding-report-26th-July-31st-July-2021.pdf
For more information, please refer the link: https://entrackr.com/2021/07/funding-in-indian-startups-this-week-26-july-31-july/
Disclaimer:- The information contained herein is based on information available in public domain. While the information is believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Readers should conduct and rely upon their own examination and analysis and are advised to seek their own professional advice. This note is not an offer, invitation, advice or solicitation of any kind. We accept no responsibility for any errors it may contain, whether caused by negligence or otherwise or for any loss, howsoever caused or sustained, by the person who relies upon it.