30 Indian Start-ups raised funding in the first week of February, 22 received a total sum of about $467.49 million, meanwhile funding of other 8 remained undisclosed.
Following are some key Transactions:
- Chargebee, a subscription management and recurring billing platform, has raised $250 million in its Series H round at a valuation of $3.5 billion led by Tiger Global and Sequoia.
- Scaler, tech upskilling startup Scaler (by Interviewbit) has scooped up $55 million in its Series B round at a valuation of $710 million.
- Logistics platform Loadshare has raised $40 million funding, round led by Tiger Global.
- Travel experiences app Headout has raised $30 million in Series B round.
- New Delhi-based personal care brand Bombay Shaving Company has raised $6.69 million
- Wealth advisory firm Waterfield Advisors raised $6 million from family offices.
- Daily gold savings app Jar has raised $32 million in a Series A round.
PDF version is attached:https://www.dpncindia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Weekly-Funding-Report-31st-Jan-5th-Feb-22.pdf
For more information please refer the link: https://entrackr.com/2022/02/funding-and-acquisition-in-indian-startups-this-week-31-jan-05-feb/
The information contained herein is based on information available in public domain. While the information is believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Readers should conduct and rely upon their own examination and analysis and are advised to seek their own professional advice. This note is not an offer, invitation, advice or solicitation of any kind. We accept no responsibility