We have a highly experienced team of professionals that provide Corporate Tax Advisory to deal with an ever-evolving and increasingly complex body of tax legislation. Our primary objective is to provide advice and assistance to mitigate the burden of taxation within the confines of the law with due emphasis on tax planning, tax compliance and risk mitigation.
Our experience with a broad spectrum of national and international clients, engaged in different businesses, gives our corporate tax consultants a wider understanding of individual business needs which is very essential for effective tax planning.
Our range of Corporate Tax Advisory Services includes:
- Corporate Tax Planning and Management including Identification of risks, planning opportunities, and compliance requirements
- Identification of tax exposures and planning for tax efficiency
- Inbound investment advisory and entity set-up
- Corporate Tax advisory and planning for positions to be adopted in the tax return
- Representation by Corporate Tax Consultant
- Statutory compliance support
- Income tax and Withholding tax (TDS) returns
- Advance Tax
- Tax exemption certificates for lower TDS deductions
- Certification Work including the issuance of various certificates and Audit Reports under the Income-tax Act.
- Tax diagnostic reviews
- Advisory on Withholding tax, MAT, DDT
In addition, we share regular updates on recent amendments, notifications, circulars, and judgments with a view towards sharing knowledge that is pertinent to creating awareness on essential tax matters.