Our Taxation vertical has a wide range of expert services that aim at value creation following best practices. Our team has extensive experience and we are known for our strategic tax planning and structuring advice, including in relation to cross-border transactions. We advise clients in structuring complex transactions and developing unique business models.
Our team of professionals have much experience and interact with clients to evolve tax efficient solutions, whilst at the same time recognizing that compliance & risk mitigation is a key parameter in any planning. Our in-depth understanding of various industry verticals, enables us to anticipate and target tax issues in advance.
Our range of services includes:
- International Transfer Pricing.
- Country by Country Report (CbCR) and Master File.
- Expatriate Tax Advisory & Compliance services.
- International Tax Planning & Advisory including:
- Tax-efficient planning & structuring of cross border transactions
- Restructuring of investments
- Advising on transnational joint ventures and collaborations
- Strategizing entry and exit from India
- Tax issues relating to the formation of Association of Persons (‘AOP’)
- Advice on taxability on Liaison Offices, Branch Offices and Project Offices
- DTAA interpretation and advisory including:
- Advice on double tax avoidance agreements and efficient utilisation of tax treaty networks
- Issues relating to treaty interpretation such as characterization of income
- Permanent Establishment analysis including advise on the ways to avoid the exposure
- Withholding tax issues while doing business with Indian clients and obtaining withholding certificates.
- Advisory on emerging and recent regulations such as:
- General Anti-avoidance Rules (GAAR);
- Place of Effective Management (POEM);
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS);
- Advise on Multilateral Instruments (MLIs); and
- Equalization levy
- Advice on tax aspects of Financing transactions
- Foreign tax credits issues
- Representations before tax department, DRP, CIT(A) and ITAT & Litigation Support up to Supreme Court
- NRI services
- Statutory Compliances