Tax Litigation Services
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co provides an extensive range of tax litigation services. We have represented clients at various forums, involving some of the most complex tax disputes in Direct Taxation including under both domestic and international taxation. Our tax litigation skills are well recognized in the resolution of difficult and unique tax controversies involving high stakes.
We deliver tax litigation services, to support clients to attain their rights & for quick resolution of tax disputes and related issues. Our team has the experience and acumen to represent clients in tax assessments and appeals before tax authorities and appellate authorities. As experts in tax litigation services, these professionals have a high degree of knowledge in this area of practice, keen commercial awareness, a good understanding of legal and technical principles, and the ability to present facts, law, and strategies in a persuasive manner.
Our range of Tax Litigation Services includes:
- Representation services before tax authorities and appellate authorities
- Representation before assessing officer in regular assessments, re-assessments, Transfer Pricing assessments, etc
- Representation before Investigation wing in search and seizure cases
- Representation before Intelligence & Criminal Investigation (I&CI) Division
- Representation before The Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP)
- Representation before Commissioner of Income-tax(Appeals) & Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT), Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR)
- Representation before Investigation Wing/ Assessing Officer in proceedings The Black Money Law
- Preparation of legal and factual submission for filing and virtual representation before E-Assessment Authorities in regular assessments, re-assessments etc.
- Preparation of legal and factual submission for filing and virtual representation before E-Appellate Authorities in matters pending before CIT(A).
- Assistance and support in preparation & representation of a case before the High Courts/Supreme Court of India
- Advisory on litigation strategy in various forums
- Providing strategic guidance for approaching potential tax controversies
- Preparing submissions before the Tax authorities and the appellate authorities
- Settlement of tax disputes with the tax authorities through Settlement Commission route
- Advisory, Compliance, and Representation relating to:
- Foreign Assets and Liabilities;
- Exchange of Information (EOI) under DTAAs;
- Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015;
- Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act;
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 (PMLA);
- Dispute Resolution Schemes Income Disclosure Scheme 2016, Vivaad Se Vishwas Scheme, etc;
- Merger and Acquisitions and Restructuring