Transfer Pricing (TP)
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. appreciates the need for in-depth transfer pricing skills, both in context of cross-border transactions and in context of domestic transactions between associated enterprises.
Transfer Pricing professionals at Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. provide comprehensive and tailor-made solutions based upon the exact nature and the extent of the international transactions and domestic related party transactions undertaken by the Company. We have a specialized and committed Transfer Pricing team that offers end to end Transfer Pricing solutions to various domestic & international clients including listed companies across diverse sectors.
Some of our multiple services offerings under the Transfer Pricing vertical are:
- Transfer Pricing Documentation & Compliance Services (Filing of TP Report in Form 3CEB and preparation of TP Study Reports)
- Transfer Pricing Assessment and representation before Transfer Pricing Officers (TPOs)
- Transfer Pricing Appeals, Litigation and Alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as DRP
- Transfer Pricing related routine advisory
- Transfer Pricing Planning
- Transfer Pricing related Due Diligence and diagnostic reviews
- Transfer Pricing related structuring of transactions and Value Chain Transformation (VCTs)
- Preparation of Profit Attribution Studies for Permanent Establishments (PEs)
- Assistance in setting up a governance framework for determining arm’s length pricing, related party contracts consistent with Section 188 of the Companies Act 2013/Clause 49 of the SEBI listing guidelines