Our Expat Tax Services help the companies who are seconding or deputing expats and the expats themselves in complying with the complex tax and regulatory issues surrounding expatriate assignments.
Our range of services includes:
- Advisory Services on Secondment of Expatriate
- Advisory on Permanent Establishment issues, tax efficient salary structure advice, applicability of social security contributions, foreign exchange issues and other tax compliance requirements.
- Assisting in VISA documentation and Bank Account opening
- Obtaining FRRO Registration (Foreign Regional Registration Offices)
- Obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN) for Expats and Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) for employer foreign companies.
- Computing Withholding taxes and making tax equalization statements
- Filing Withholding tax returns for employer foreign companies and assistance in issuing Form 16 to Expats
- Advice and assistance in Compliances and filings.
- Assistance in Income Tax Return Filing
- Advisory on disclosure of Foreign Assets and Liability
- Assistance in Completion of Exit Formalities
- Assisting the expat in obtaining an Income-Tax Clearance Certificate (‘ITCC’) from the Indian tax authorities and get the FRRO cancelled.