FEMA/FDI Advisory Compliance
- Advice on inbound investment and India entry strategy
- Advice on outbound investment
- Advice and support for statutory compliances
- Representation before authorities and litigation support
- Representations and approvals from authorities
- Setting up and compliance for liaison office, project office, branch office et al in and outside India
- NRI services
Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) is the legislation that directs the foreign currency in India. The major objective of FEMA is to regulate external trade, balance the payments, encourage the orderly development, and maintain the foreign exchange market in India.
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co provides services to investors for facilitating their investment in India which comprises advice provided on the investment strategy, consultation for doing business in India, obtaining permission to set up the office that includes assistance provided for Joint Ventures and managing the other routine compliances. The expertise in setting up, reporting, taking government approvals, all related aspects of assistance, and filing with the authority.
We provide advice on both inbound and outbound investments along with support for statutory compliances. At Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co, we help you set up a liaison office, branch office, and a project office in and outside India.