- Classification and Procedure for Registration of MSMEs
- Further Extension Of Certain Due Dates By CBDT vide Notification No. 35 of 2020 dated 24th June 2020
- Cost Optimization Post Covid-19
- RBI Restricts Round Tripping Through Overseas Direct Investment
- Delhi High Court Allowing Petitioner to Carry Forward Transitional Credit Despite Retrospective Amendment.
Monthly Archives: April 2019
More than a year long journey of this landmark reform GST was no less than a roller coaster ride. However, the government has been making its constant efforts to pave out ways to make compliance under this law easier. And … Continue reading
The year 2017 has been a remarkable year for the businesses since the nation’s biggest tax reform ONE NATION ONE TAX- GOODS AND SERVICE TAX has been implemented. The journey of this reform has its own ups & downs but … Continue reading
The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
Manufacturing & allied activities were restricted in LLPs vide OM No. CRC/LLP/e-Forms dated 06.03.2019.