- GIST OF NOTIFICATIONS ISSUED ON 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019
- Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
Category Archives: Regulatory
Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 (the Ordinance) has been promulgated by the President of India on September 20, 2019. The Ordinance, infer alia, inserted a new section 115BAA in the Income-tax Act, 1961 (the Act) with effect from April … Continue reading
The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
Manufacturing & allied activities were restricted in LLPs vide OM No. CRC/LLP/e-Forms dated 06.03.2019.
Certain major changes have been brought in by the Companies Act through the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017. These amendments will be effective from the dates notified for the same. Certain Rules have also been amended, effective from 26th Jan 2018.
“Price is what we pay, value is what we get” – Warren Buffet “Flipkart valuation slashed to $5.37 Bn by investor Fidelity” – Economic Times “Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) became the most-valued Indian company to trade at a market value … Continue reading