- Classification and Procedure for Registration of MSMEs
- Further Extension Of Certain Due Dates By CBDT vide Notification No. 35 of 2020 dated 24th June 2020
- Cost Optimization Post Covid-19
- RBI Restricts Round Tripping Through Overseas Direct Investment
- Delhi High Court Allowing Petitioner to Carry Forward Transitional Credit Despite Retrospective Amendment.
July 2020 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: GST Update
Timelines for issuance of tax invoice in case of “continuous supply of services” which is essentially driven by contract (see section 2(33) and 31(5)) has not been extended by notification no. 35/2020-Central tax dated 3rd April’2020 issued in exercise of … Continue reading
Circular No. 121/40/2019-GST dt.11-10-2019(Refer NN.25/2019- CTR) Services provided by State Government by way of grant of alcoholic liquor licence against consideration in the form of licence fee or application fee or by any other name shall neither be treatedas supply … Continue reading
NN. 44/2019-Central Tax dated 09-10-2019 GSTR-3B for the period from October, 2019 to March, 2020 shall be furnished on or before the 20th day of the month succeeding such month.
Due Date for furnishing FORM GSTR-1 for the period from July 2017 to September 2018 has been extended till October 31, 2018 for all registered persons having the aggregate turnover above Rs 1.5 crores; This includes registered persons in Kerala, … Continue reading
The government has come up with Annual Return Formats for FY 2017-18 wide Notification No. 39/2018-Central Tax ,dt. 04-09-2018.