- IRDAI defers Ind AS implementation for Insurance Sector
- Why Risk Advisory to Manage Business Risk is Important?
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Issues Clarification On The Applicability Of TDS Provisions On Mutual Fund Dividend
- Union Budget for the Financial Year 2020-2021
- Other electronic modes specified by CBDT
Category Archives: Risk Advisory
What is Risk Management? Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats to an organization’s capital and earnings. The risks, could evolve from a various sources such as financial risk, legal risk, strategic risk, nature’s apathy, etc.The … Continue reading