- GIST OF NOTIFICATIONS ISSUED ON 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019
- Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
Category Archives: GST
CBIC has issued various rate notifications, to give legal effect to the decisions taken in the 37th GST council meet conducted on 20th September, 2019. Below mentioned is the gist of the rate notifications issued on 30th September, 2019 which … Continue reading
In the 35th Council Meeting held on 21.06.2019, the following recommendations were made:
More than a year long journey of this landmark reform GST was no less than a roller coaster ride. However, the government has been making its constant efforts to pave out ways to make compliance under this law easier. And … Continue reading
The year 2017 has been a remarkable year for the businesses since the nation’s biggest tax reform ONE NATION ONE TAX- GOODS AND SERVICE TAX has been implemented. The journey of this reform has its own ups & downs but … Continue reading
Online utility for filing Annual Return has been made operational by the GSTN for the F.Y 2017-18. The due date for filing Annual Return in Form GSTR-9 is June 30, 2019 for the F.Y 2017-18.