- Why Risk Advisory to Manage Business Risk is Important?
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Issues Clarification On The Applicability Of TDS Provisions On Mutual Fund Dividend
- Union Budget for the Financial Year 2020-2021
- Other electronic modes specified by CBDT
- No Levy or collection of GST on Ocean Freight
Category Archives: GST
Recently Hon’ble Gujarat High Court in the landmark judgment in case of  113 taxmann.com 436 (Gujarat) M/s. Mohit Mineral Pvt. Ltd. v. UOI has held that no GST shall be leviable under Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, … Continue reading
CBIC has issued various rate notifications, to give legal effect to the decisions taken in the 37th GST council meet conducted on 20th September, 2019. Below mentioned is the gist of the rate notifications issued on 30th September, 2019 which … Continue reading
Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 (the Ordinance) has been promulgated by the President of India on September 20, 2019. The Ordinance, infer alia, inserted a new section 115BAA in the Income-tax Act, 1961 (the Act) with effect from April … Continue reading
In the 35th Council Meeting held on 21.06.2019, the following recommendations were made: