- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: GST
In the 35th Council Meeting held on 21.06.2019, the following recommendations were made:
More than a year long journey of this landmark reform GST was no less than a roller coaster ride. However, the government has been making its constant efforts to pave out ways to make compliance under this law easier. And … Continue reading
The year 2017 has been a remarkable year for the businesses since the nation’s biggest tax reform ONE NATION ONE TAX- GOODS AND SERVICE TAX has been implemented. The journey of this reform has its own ups & downs but … Continue reading
Online utility for filing Annual Return has been made operational by the GSTN for the F.Y 2017-18. The due date for filing Annual Return in Form GSTR-9 is June 30, 2019 for the F.Y 2017-18.
To give boost to the real estate sector as was being envisaged earlier, following recommendations were made by the GST Council in its 33rd meeting held on 24th February, 2019: