- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Finance Budget
The Union Government is planning to change the financial year accounting from January to December, from 2018. If implemented, this would be another major change after the Budget presentation on February 2017.
This year’s budget turned out to be in line with the government’s vision and policies so far. The announcements regarding the startups impacted it both directly and indirectly. Here are the top announcements concerning startups: Tax break The time period … Continue reading
The Budget 2017 laid emphasis on the infrastructure sector as well. The last three budgets have made it clear that the government has finally realized the importance of focussing on the infrastructure sector as well. This year the expectations regarding … Continue reading
At the union budget 2017, Arun Jaitley, the Union Finance Minister highlighted the importance of tourism and hospitality sector as a major employment generator. The tourism industry had some takeaways but the long pending demands of conferring the industry status … Continue reading