- GIST OF NOTIFICATIONS ISSUED ON 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019
- Clarifications in respect of option exercised under section 115BAA of the Income- tax Act, 1961 inserted through The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019- reg.
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
Category Archives: International Tax
On 1st February 2017, the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Budget 2017. On a personal level, most taxpayers expected a big cut in the taxes but they were happy with the rebate that the taxpayers got. Coming to the … Continue reading
India revised tax treaty with Singapore to provide capital gains taxation similar to revised India-Mauritius treaty. The amendment provides for source-based taxation of capital gains arising from shares acquired on or after 1st Apr 2017. Revised treaty provides that capital … Continue reading