- Weekly Funding Report (13 Sep– 18 Sep 2021)
- CBDT extends timelines to ease compliances in wake of Covid-19
- Weekly Funding Report (06 Sep– 11 Sep 2021)
- CBDT Extends Due Dates for Filing of Income Tax Returns and Various Reports of Audit for AY 2021-22
- Weekly Funding Report (30 Aug – 04 September, 2021).
Category Archives: Transfer pricing
CBDT has released the much awaited guidance on usage of Country-by-Country Reports (CbCR) informationvide Instruction No. 2/2018. The guidance pertains to the appropriate use of CbCR information. With this, the uncertainty and apprehensions on appropriate use of detailed information/ data … Continue reading
Bangalore ITAT in Texport Overseas P. Ltd. v. DCIT has held that the amendment with respect to restriction in scope of Domestic Transfer Pricing (TP) by Finance Act, 2017 is deemed to be omitted from its inception.
Keeping pace with the international best practices and its commitment towards OECD BEPS Initiative/ G20, India through Finance Act 2017 has brought in certain unconventional changes in the Transfer pricing (‘TP’) & International taxation regime. After EQL, CBCReporting – BEPS … Continue reading