- Classification and Procedure for Registration of MSMEs
- Further Extension Of Certain Due Dates By CBDT vide Notification No. 35 of 2020 dated 24th June 2020
- Cost Optimization Post Covid-19
- RBI Restricts Round Tripping Through Overseas Direct Investment
- Delhi High Court Allowing Petitioner to Carry Forward Transitional Credit Despite Retrospective Amendment.
July 2020 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Transfer pricing
CBDT has released the much awaited guidance on usage of Country-by-Country Reports (CbCR) informationvide Instruction No. 2/2018. The guidance pertains to the appropriate use of CbCR information. With this, the uncertainty and apprehensions on appropriate use of detailed information/ data … Continue reading
Bangalore ITAT in Texport Overseas P. Ltd. v. DCIT has held that the amendment with respect to restriction in scope of Domestic Transfer Pricing (TP) by Finance Act, 2017 is deemed to be omitted from its inception.
Keeping pace with the international best practices and its commitment towards OECD BEPS Initiative/ G20, India through Finance Act 2017 has brought in certain unconventional changes in the Transfer pricing (‘TP’) & International taxation regime. After EQL, CBCReporting – BEPS … Continue reading