- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Transfer pricing
CBDT has released the much awaited guidance on usage of Country-by-Country Reports (CbCR) informationvide Instruction No. 2/2018. The guidance pertains to the appropriate use of CbCR information. With this, the uncertainty and apprehensions on appropriate use of detailed information/ data … Continue reading
Bangalore ITAT in Texport Overseas P. Ltd. v. DCIT has held that the amendment with respect to restriction in scope of Domestic Transfer Pricing (TP) by Finance Act, 2017 is deemed to be omitted from its inception.
Keeping pace with the international best practices and its commitment towards OECD BEPS Initiative/ G20, India through Finance Act 2017 has brought in certain unconventional changes in the Transfer pricing (‘TP’) & International taxation regime. After EQL, CBCReporting – BEPS … Continue reading