Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Mr. Suresh Prabhu has cleared a proposal aimed at simplifying the process of exemptions for Start-ups under Section 56 (2) (viib) of the Income Tax Act (‘Act’). The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has issued attached gazette notification dated 19.02.2019 to this effect.
- Income Tax Return – Extensive Information asked
- RECOMMENDATIONS IN 35TH GST COUNCIL MEETING
- Some Major Changes through the GST Amendment Acts
- GST Audit: A Reality Check or Still a dream?????
- The OM invoking the restriction regarding manufacturing & allied activities has been withdrawn with immediate effect.