- Half Yearly Audit Report on Reconciliation of Share Capital
- Gujarat High Court Allows Refund of “Accumulated Credit on Input Service” in case of “Inverted Duty Structure”
- Income tax (17th Amendment) Rules 2020 dated 24th July,2020.
- 100 People: A World Portrait
- Delhi HC Judgement-No Right to issue Belated Deficiency Memo After Termination of Statutory Limits
Monthly Archives: July 2019
31st July 2019 is the deadline for filing your income tax return. Tax return forms requires extensive disclosure of foreign assets, Indian assets and liabilities etc. which must be properly disclosed to avoid various undue rigours from tax department.