Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Mr. Suresh Prabhu has cleared a proposal aimed at simplifying the process of exemptions for Start-ups under Section 56 (2) (viib) of the Income Tax Act (‘Act’). The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has issued attached gazette notification dated 19.02.2019 to this effect.
- IRDAI defers Ind AS implementation for Insurance Sector
- Why Risk Advisory to Manage Business Risk is Important?
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Issues Clarification On The Applicability Of TDS Provisions On Mutual Fund Dividend
- Union Budget for the Financial Year 2020-2021
- Other electronic modes specified by CBDT